Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ya, I saw it on the Encore Action Channel a few times...it was decent, not the best and not the worst anime I've seen.
Guest Shift
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hmph...I didn't like it very much. [/SIZE]
Posted
the gist of it is mainly in the Yamato era of japan (Y'know, samurais, kimonos that time)
and this young fighter encounters all of these deamons and fights his best friend/rival that was "born from the ground"
Confused? I am to since I have had a memory lapse from that entire movie.....
Guest nightwing_38116
Posted
It was pretty good for when it was made. I'd pick it up if you could find somewhere cheap.




[url]http://pub12.ezboard.com/banimax11938[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...