Kain Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 When i went to go look at some games at Funcoland it was this thing on the counter that said now hiring.So i talked to the manager and got a application and filled it out and gave it to him and he said he'd tell me if i got the job and today he told me i got the job!!Now i get to set around and play Devil May Cry and get paid!!
Dan L Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B]Now i get to set around and play Devil May Cry and get paid!! [/B][/QUOTE] ..... as long as you don't honestly think that's all there is to it.. that's ok... well done!! ;)
Angelus_Necare Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B] he told me i got the job!!Now i get to set around and play Devil May Cry and get paid!! [/B][/QUOTE] you lucky bum.........
Charles Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] ..... as long as you don't honestly think that's all there is to it.. that's ok... well done!! ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, because if you honestly believe that, the next thread you'll post will read, "I got fired from my job!";)
Guest Shift Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Where do you live s. cloud? there is no Funcoland near me...
Delian Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Congatulations....Just make sure you keep it until you don't want it anymore....not until they don't want you. Good on you!:D
mornigndew Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B] Now i get to set around and play Devil May Cry and get paid!! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1]I hope you don't do that when you'll work. No one want to pay you for nothing in return [/color][/size]
Guest Matt Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 i work at McDonalds. i find it very fun. get to steal food. when the manager ain't lookin. and u get to make ur own custom flurrie. mmm.....put a ton of everything in....:tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
velvet paws Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 bah! I'm still looking for a job >_< gona end up stackin shelves for £50 a week...which aint bad...but if I get in the RAF I can get up to £175 a week :tasty:
Kain Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 I can only work on saturdays and sundays.I get payed $6.20 a hour.I work 15 hours a day.You do the math.....and on Fridays and Saturdays are when the most people come in.
Duo Maxwell Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 blegh!! nearly everyone i know has a job... really very annoying... heh actually if lots of costmers come in on sats you've got alot of workink to do... 15 hours... I don't know if i'm awake for 15 hours a day... damn me an my lazyness... cant be bothered to ge a job...
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Cool, my only job is to get paid by babysitting, ah well, at least it pays. *ca ching*[/COLOR] :D
Sara Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Erhm...what's Funcoland? Heh.... I can't get a job until I can (legally!) drive.... I can't (legally!) drive until I take driver's Ed.... I can't take Driver's Ed till I have time for it.... I won't have time for it until school's out.... School's not out till June, and then I have a week-long canoe trip.... So there's no way that I'll be getting a job within the next several months.... [/FONT]
Spikey Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Well that is nice to hear, what a good job, well atleast if you get paid the big ones. lol[/COLOR]
Treble Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Erhm...what's Funcoland? [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] "[b]Funcoland[/b]" is a videogame store,where people can Buy/Sell/Trade in their videogames. Anyways thats good to hear you're working at Funcoland,as for me once in a while I get called in at a factory where they pack fruits in boxes if they ever need me they give me a call.:)
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Funcoland sounds like a hippy club. [/COLOR] :eek: [COLOR=darkblue]* takes pills * Oi...I'm going crazy again.[/COLOR]
Sara Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B] "[b]Funcoland[/b]" is a videogame store,where people can Buy/Sell/Trade in their videogames.[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Ah, thank you. It sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it.[/FONT]
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Ah, thank you. It sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]Yea, there are so many Video Game Stores, you lose track of them. Or I do anyways. [/COLOR] :p
Kain Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Erhm...what's Funcoland? Heh.... I can't get a job until I can (legally!) drive.... I can't (legally!) drive until I take driver's Ed.... I can't take Driver's Ed till I have time for it.... I won't have time for it until school's out.... School's not out till June, and then I have a week-long canoe trip.... So there's no way that I'll be getting a job within the next several months.... [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] Tooooooooo [U]BAD![/U]I already got my liscense.I should have it cause i'm 17!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now