Kain Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 FF9 help please.I can't beat Necron!Any tips,help,strategys?I have all of Garnet's Summons,all of the weapons,and all of Steiner's sword art techniques.Help!
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Hmmm... Shock w/ Steiner Flare w/ Vivi Bahamut w/ Dagger Just attack w/ Zidane Madeen w/ Eiko Attack w/ Ammarant Some Dragon Attack w/ Freya or you could go to one of these 2 sites [URL]http://www.ffguides.com[/URL] OR [URL]http://www.playonline.com[/URL] [SIZE=1]I closed the tags for you- Cloud [/SIZE] [/color]
Guest Zeh Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]As long as your above level 45 you should have little to no problems but here is a little hint If Vivi has flare put auto-reflect on everyone and let Vivi cast flare on the whole party, this will do like 40,000 points of damage a turn if i'm correct! and herman, you only have 4 people on your party, if you have Freya kill like 100 dragons she will automatically do 9999 damage with her dragon attacks... also a good party would be Zidane (hopefully close to trance, he sucks otherwise) Vivi Dagger or Eiko Freya. I haven't played it since it came out but i belive you can have 5 in your party, correct me if i'm wrong, but Steiner would be the fifth choice. [/COLOR]
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=indigo]As long as your above level 45 you should have little to no problems but here is a little hint If Vivi has flare put auto-reflect on everyone and let Vivi cast flare on the whole party, this will do like 40,000 points of damage a turn if i'm correct! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yes that works too, i just forgot about it, thanks Cloud
Nerdsy Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B] yes that works too, i just forgot about it, thanks Cloud [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]You never knew about it. -.-''' I'd say just Shock the heck out of it, and hope for Zidane in Trance... Don't use Madeen or Bahamut, Eiko and Dagger are better for healing. I prefer Eiko, because of Full-Life. Make sure you have everybody epuiped with all the anti-status affect abilitys they have, like Body Temp or Locomotion. Armarant should not attack, his Chakra is great for returning MP. That's the best I can think of...[/COLOR]
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple]You never knew about it. -.-[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes i did i read it on play online.com
Kain Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 I just beat the game after I posted this thread.Sorry for the waste of time.
Recommended Posts