Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]What exactly is TDE? Just curious...I'm probably not from it since I don't know what it is, but I would like to be told, if you don't mind! :D I'm a friendly person.[/color][/size]
Queen_Isanity Posted March 3, 2002 Author Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]What exactly is TDE? Just curious...I'm probably not from it since I don't know what it is, but I would like to be told, if you don't mind! :D I'm a friendly person.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] The Digimon Experience (the site is down so I was wondering if anyonelse came here)
Spikey Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Well I have never heard of it at all man, but I would like to see it.
Queen_Isanity Posted March 3, 2002 Author Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B]Well I have never heard of it at all man, but I would like to see it. [/B][/QUOTE] Well try this: another web site If you actually get there let me know. (I been getting a error saying that either too many people are visiting this site at this time or that the site is having problems) :bawl:
Recommended Posts