Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, i was thinking that it was really strang. lastnight at the gym, i saw an old coach i hade like 8 years ago. it was fun and we talked for a whyle, so about 20 mins. later i ran in to my neighbor, who talked for ever. later, i ran in to a girl, who 2 years ago had a big thing for me, and, no, she talked for like, 30 mins.
hey, she really hot now... :D

but man, it was freaky to have that happen, when normaly i see, well noone....

have you ever had a day like that befor???
Posted
yes.... I see people occasionally.... :drunk: that didn't come out right.... I see people I [i]haven't seen in a while[/i], occasionally... usually on the same day. And usually people I don't recognise, but recognise me.. and then there's always the odd person who just feels like talking to me for no reason, despite never knowing me... I still haven't got used to that. :drunk:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...