Cibo Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 I give this movie 2 thumbs up. The special effects in this movie are pretty darn good. Even tho at the end, the plot kinda thins out and you wonder why he was even there. But I like this kind of movie because it shows what can happen in the future. The acting is pretty well done all throughout the movie. Cibo gives this movie 4 out of 5 stars, a must see if you want to know the possiblities of the far future.
Fall Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 Does "The Time Machine" seem similar to the "Back To The Future" series? Like... a future kinda show?
Cibo Posted March 9, 2002 Author Posted March 9, 2002 I've never read the book so I can't answer that question. And to me, it doesn't seem like Back to the Future at all.
DeathKnight Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 [color=crimson]I just saw it today, and it was very very good. Good plot, good special effects. The ending kinda... whats the word?... Sucks? yea. thats the word. =/ It wasnt all that bad, just... a stupid not so flashy ending.... *shrugs* I wont go into detail, so I wont ruin it, but it was definately tight...[/color]
Amphion Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 It looks great. I am kinda disappointed to here that the endning sucks though. I think I will wait 'till it comes out on DVD.
(<AA>) Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 Hmmmm...If 2 peeps(I'm geussing your both from different regions of the world) have seen the movie, how come I haven't seen trailers?But I most likely will watch it(if my rent a movie place has it...)
coolkam007 Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 The Time Machine (2002) movie is a remake of an older version.. what i'm wondering.. is if its as good as the old version..
Char! Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]The Time Machine (2002) movie is a remake of an older version.. what i'm wondering.. is if its as good as the old version.. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, man, the old version was awesome! The special effects at ther time were stupendous, and stayed pretty close to the book. It was great... ......... Man, I need a life.:cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now