Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon:The Original & Other Characters(Sign up and Play)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Slot still open?:huh: If it is I will join, and leave all your sweet pokemon alone. For now.(Sorry fo the rude talk.:( )No really! I'll leave you alone, if your up to battle.

Name:Raiko( I just like the sound of it.:cool: )
Age:13
Male
pokemon: SquirtleLv.15,ChicoritaLv.14,DRAGON(Ferligator)Lv.33
Trying to catch up with Ash. Also is trying to battle with Ash for the Title of Champion.
Hometown:Newbark Town
Partners:None....For now

Oh yeah! I'm a good guy too.
Posted
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: Abob and Tallie stayed at the poke center that night and the next morning they set out again towards the nearest town . Along the way his and Tallies pokemon made drastic improvements in their levels Abobs. Scyther grew to level thirty and his other pokemon , mantine and charmander grew as well. Charmander grew to level 26 and evolved to charmelon . Mantine didnt grow (no water..). Whe they got into town they trudged into the pokecenter and healed their weary pokemon. Then they walked to a hotel and fell into a deep sleep... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Posted
Raiko Goes into town where Ash just Won his battle. He talks to every person there finds that he has moved and trudges on to find a worthy opponent:demon: night falls and still no town in sight. Raiko camps out for the night.The next day he catches up with Abob and Tallie. he sees there stats:eek:. He hesitates but musters all his courage and decides.

Okay I will challenge you to a battle! Do you exept? That is until your awake.:toothy:

I don't think I'll win against your stats:wow:,but I'm still going to battle!:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SolidSnake2 [/i]
[B]Raiko Goes into town where Ash just Won his battle. He talks to every person there finds that he has moved and trudges on to find a worthy opponent:demon: night falls and still no town in sight. Raiko camps out for the night.The next day he catches up with Abob and Tallie. he sees there stats:eek:. He hesitates but musters all his courage and decides.

Okay I will challenge you to a battle! Do you exept? That is until your awake.:toothy:

I don't think I'll win against your stats:wow:,but I'm still going to battle!:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

See this this is a polite invitation to a battle see this Darncoolguy1!
I accept your battle offer!:nervous:
Posted
Yeah DarnCoolGuy1! Well that's because I'm new.Back to Pokemon matters.
I'm going to use DRAGON! What will you choose? Mine is a water type that's all I'm giving you as a hint.Now make a pick.
Posted
Scythers hit causes 25 damage!A critical hit! AHHH!:eek: Dragon now has 50 HP.
Okay now it's my turn! Dragon uses Bite attack! It hits! 10% Of flinching(you get to choose. Flinch or no Flinch
Posted
Ooc: Sorry about being gone so much. Spring Break, was at my Mom's, and my stepdad is online there all day. (Annoying as :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: , if you catch my drift. ;))
:ball: -----------------------------------------------------:ball:
[I]Misty sat down at a bench with Togepi in her lap to watch the battle. Togepi began to waddle out of her arms while she wasn't watching and aimlessly wandered between the two pokemon fighting.[/I] "Toge togeprrrrri!!":angel:
:wigout: [I]Misty shot up quickly.[/I] "TOGEPI!!!! Oh no, someone get her out of there!!" [I]To walk into a battle to save Togepi she would do, but a hand on her wrist pulled her back.[/I] :bawl: "Ash! I have to save her!! STOP THE BATTLE!!!!!!"
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...