Will2x Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Has anyone seen it yet? I own. I thought it was great.
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I rented it , I personally didnt think to much of it.
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Own what? Seen what? *Smiles* :cool: :cool: :cool:
Saturn_Healer Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I liked the tenchi forever movie! BUT I like the other two movies better.
Shy Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I just saw it last night. I thought it was ok but not as good as the other Tenchi movies though.
Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I saw it. It was my least fav of the 3 but it was still great. Also a bit more more henati than the other 2. Not for kids
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now