Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When i was looking in the Tenchi section on Toonami.com. I looked at Sakuyas profile and it said she has a secret that would brake up tenchi and his freiends for ever or something like that. What is that secret? Toonami said to wait and see. I really want to know.
Posted
Well, being that the entire series was already shown on the television, many people would know how it happens. I believe that Toonami needs, direly, to update their site if they still have "wait to find out" sections in shows that have already aired. To explain the answer to the question would mean that most of the storyline would be given away, thereby ruining the series for you if you havn't seen it. If you still wish to know, pm me and I shall send you an answer, so as not to ruin the plot for others who may not have seen the show yet.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I don't think she has a secret thet could break them up. But I heard from someone that she's acually a shadow of somsort? A Demon maybe?I don't know but that's what my friends and the websites been telling me.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Ya wanna know her dirty little secret,.....[SIZE=1]listen carefully......[/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Shes a mad Android made my DR. GERO and escaped from Dragonball Z land and is taking refuge in Tenchi Land and shes going to blow up the EARTH!!!![/SIZE]


or I could just tell you the truth and say how she was created by Yugi, like the 3 other flunkies and was created to fall in love with Tenchi, thus breaking up the group so Yugi can defeat them and world domination and blada blada blah blah blah.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]I could just tell you the truth and say how she was created by Yugi, like the 3 other flunkies and was created to fall in love with Tenchi, thus breaking up the group so Yugi can defeat them and world domination and blada blada blah blah blah. [/B][/QUOTE]


See? that was i was guessing, that was just soooo predictible.
Posted
Wow, the next episode of tenchi in tokyo(tommorow) is called Sakuyas secret it will tell what it is........ I think i know it, she has a camera that takes peoples souls, i saw a preview and it looked awesome.......................
Guest Imsirion
Posted
uhhh, I already told her secret, its up there, see ^
|
Posted
Well yeah you may have told the secret, but still I want to see it. Its funny Tenchi thinks Sakuya wants to be a photographer. Well he's sorta right. A picture takes a person's soul. Mwhahahaha!!!
Posted
Well, i saw yesterday the episode "sakuyas secret" and i say that they din´t say much, only that she is like a lost child so they din´t reviled the true secret.
Also, after watching this episode, i found that sakuya´s room looks just like Rei Ayanami´s room in Evangelion (spoilers next) wich supports the thing that sakuya is just a clone just like Rei.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I fell sorry for her, especially in the last episode, hopelessly in love and there is nothing she can do about because those were her created feelings.:bawl:

:)
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I dont like Yugi and I was disappointed by the last epp, I thought Tenchi was going to cut her head off when he charged her but nooo, he slapped her and then talked to her, LAME:D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I wish they would put the Tenchi in Tokyo back on it sucks its off. I hope it comes back soon because I am bored and why did they replace it with Tuunder Cats. Heck I personally don't care about it anymore. I saw like one and didn't care ever since. I think they should bring Tenchi in Tokyo back and get rid of that lame Thunder Cats.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...