Treble Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 All right let me point out this first, the poem I am about to show you was not created or thought by me.It was written by my wonderful teacher and I thought it was good poem to read.So I would like to share this with all you Poetry Otaku members.Hope you guys like it.:) [b][color=purple]Wings of Freedom[/color][/b] [color=purple]I have given you wings now fly. Leave this binding nest and soar beyond the clouds. Share your dreams with angels; yet drink deeply from the nectar of life. Remember, tommorow is your sacred armor against the hopelessness of today.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now