Guest Apokronos Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 Bidding websites on ebay. I wonder if you can bid websites that arent domain names, but built on angelfire or something. I dont think you can, but it might work. What do you think on this subject?
Fall Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=green]Knowing Angelfire, they'd probably track you down, sue you, charge with a heap of other offences, bring you to court 5 to 10 times, and then delete your account. o.O;;; .....So no, I don't think they'd let you. :)[/color]
Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [b] Yeah, I agree with SS. SS you always know don't you!:D [/b]
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B][color=green]Knowing Angelfire, they'd probably track you down, sue you, charge with a heap of other offences, bring you to court 5 to 10 times, and then delete your account. o.O;;; .....So no, I don't think they'd let you. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]LOL! that's funny because that's what they would do too. lol. and angelfire sucks anyway.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now