Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]MY HERO?S DEAD[/b]

Superman is dead
In my head
I can?t laugh anymore
I can?t smile anymore
Hate through the core
Of my heart burns me
Black on the soul
Turns me to hell
I take the little pill
I like how it makes me feel
I don?t feel like crying
I don?t like tears drying
On my face as I?m trying
To choke out a plea
To save me

My superman is dead
Dead to my eyes
That burn from the light
Of living a life that I hate
You sense the shift in me
The difference in my feeling
You see me changing
I?m sorry it hurts you baby
I don?t know what to do
Doesn?t anyone know what to do?
I?ve shut myself off to the world
Locked myself in the dark
Because he?s dead in my heart
The only hero in this life is dead
And his name isn?t superman
His name is dad
Posted
*a tear comes to her eye*

I can so relate to that poem, my father died last year. but i could never find words to discribe how he felt to me.
Posted
I know how much losing your dad hurts. Mine was killed in a car accident on the way to my high school graduation. Eventually, you'll get better. You'll always miss him, but you won't feel so horrible about it. PM me if you want to talk about it. I know how you feel. Really.
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]*tear* Nice poem!!!!!!! That touched me...nothing touched me....*dies*[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...