Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
on the 23 episode "the hot spring planet tenrei" what is the deal with the wizards talkig to Gene about his red hair and his caster gun. i really don't get that part. :nervous: if someone can tell me i would appreciate it
Posted
Well I haven't seen that episode yet but plan to ... It sounds to me their probubly trying to pick a fight with poor little gene starwind...
Sakura

Well Duhhh....
Skyy

.....................
Sakura

Shut Up
Skyy

I didn't say anything...
Sakura

But you were thinking it...
Skyy

As in what?
Sakura

I could tell you in 20 different languages, but I only know one...
I do know [I]Who[/I] you were thinking about :smooch:
Skyy

Shut up Itch
Sakura

Proud to be one!!!
Skyy
Posted
It sucks huh? But you can go buy the uncut, japanese, subtitled in english version at Suncoast for about $25. Or you can buy the dubbed version of that episode. I was going to get and that is how I know, jus incase you are wondering.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SakuraHope [/i]
[B]It sucks huh? But you can go buy the uncut, japanese, subtitled in english version at Suncoast for about $25. Or you can buy the dubbed version of that episode. I was going to get and that is how I know, jus incase you are wondering. [/B][/QUOTE]


Yay!! I can finallly watch un-cut OLS!! Except my mom will probably say no, and I'll have to get it off a friend.... it sucks to have a parent who already againts cut OLS and flips out when I watch Tenchi. But, it's fine for her to have some show on with basically the same stuff...... then she gives me the lecture and when I tell her "But all my other friends..." , she dosen't really care. Curses.:flaming:
Guest sorcerer
Posted
:cussing: :blah: [COLOR=green]I know what you mean[/COLOR] :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
Well I'll have to go to Suncoast. My mom and dad don't care about stuff like that. I can go out and buy one that say WARNING:Lots of nudity. Well my mom might have a prob., but I could get past that. My dad would buy it for me. Anyway I can finally see the only ep I havn't seen yet. YES!!!! Thanks!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...