Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What [I]new[/I] caracters would u like in super smash bros. 3?
put name and moves.

EX.
*= random

paper mario

A=send kooper forward
B=bombette's bomb(few sec. to charge)
x\y=jump
r\l=sheild
z=throw
smash a=spin dash
smash b=hammer(r* wood=weak,stone=median,meta=strong
up a=parakey carries up a bit then to the side toward the stage
up b=power jump(charge up)
down a=flatten for a sec. to avoid damage
down b=volt shroom to damage any1 who touche him
Posted
Well if they had one it'd be-

Shadow(Evil version of Sonic thats way better)

a-Shadow Slash
b-Jump Blast
x-Power Punch
y-Evil Shadow
b/x combo-Shadow Armageddon
a/y combo-Shadow Fury

and the rest the same.
Posted
I'd like to see the star of Codename: Viper. I don't think Nintendo made it though.:rolleyes:

Sorry, but seeing as how the guy ran around shooting people, it'd be hard to come up with a good move list.
Posted
[color=green]Well I would like to see Baby Mario in there, or that witch you see flying around in Bowser's Castle in Super Mario World 2....

I'm not too sure of the moves, but it would be nice to see that witch have a move, that does exactly the same as in Super Mario World 2..... and maybe Baby Mario should have a move that shoots.... bubbles?

[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...