Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Sakura diaries... isn't that one of those anime where they follow around a girl a day and have extra long shower scenes?

I think I might have caught an episode or two of it before, but I didn't like it very much. I prefer my anime characters to wear more clothes than that.[/size]
Posted
Ohhhhh...... I just saw it in an anime store and wondered if anyone had ever seen the show befor.... I personally haven't seen it... So......well......that is all I have to say.....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
If you like romantic comedies and "soft hentai" dosn't bother you, you'll see through that and find a good storyline.... well at least thats what animerica says ^^
Guest Imsirion
Posted
What? Does your brother like romantic comedies or something?



























[SIZE=4]J/K[/SIZE]
Well anyways, I hear its good.
Posted
No he loves hentai movies.... He is a tad bit phsoko if you know what i mean.... if he hears about Sakura Diaries then he'll want to buy it.... Oh well... He's an idiot anyway....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
ya know I was jokeing bout the [quote]What, does he like Romantic comedies or something?[/quote] ^^ right...
Posted
i've seen all 12 episodes or is there more?? any way i saw 12 eps. of sakura diaries. there is no soft hentai in it. just a little bit of this little bit of that no big deal. if your into a strange twist in comedy and romantic story line this is a good choice. i liked it. but don't take my word for it. rent or buy an dvd or vhs if you cheap watch it if you like it buy and don't like don't buy it it's as simple as that.
Posted
Sakura Diaries is more of a normal Hentai not a soft hentai... and i heard its pretty good my friend has the whole series and he told me its hentai and from the parts hes told me about it dont sound too much soft hentai...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...