SakuraHope Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 Has anyboby seen that show? I heard that it's supposed to be really cool. Write please. With all do respect, Sakura
Shy Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [size=1]Sakura diaries... isn't that one of those anime where they follow around a girl a day and have extra long shower scenes? I think I might have caught an episode or two of it before, but I didn't like it very much. I prefer my anime characters to wear more clothes than that.[/size]
SakuraHope Posted March 25, 2002 Author Posted March 25, 2002 Ohhhhh...... I just saw it in an anime store and wondered if anyone had ever seen the show befor.... I personally haven't seen it... So......well......that is all I have to say.....
Guest Imsirion Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 If you like romantic comedies and "soft hentai" dosn't bother you, you'll see through that and find a good storyline.... well at least thats what animerica says ^^
SakuraHope Posted March 25, 2002 Author Posted March 25, 2002 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I didn't know it was hentai... Well I'm nto watching it... But my brother....Never mind....
Guest Imsirion Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 What? Does your brother like romantic comedies or something? [SIZE=4]J/K[/SIZE] Well anyways, I hear its good.
SakuraHope Posted March 26, 2002 Author Posted March 26, 2002 No he loves hentai movies.... He is a tad bit phsoko if you know what i mean.... if he hears about Sakura Diaries then he'll want to buy it.... Oh well... He's an idiot anyway....
Guest Imsirion Posted March 28, 2002 Posted March 28, 2002 ya know I was jokeing bout the [quote]What, does he like Romantic comedies or something?[/quote] ^^ right...
Heero_Yuy Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 i've seen all 12 episodes or is there more?? any way i saw 12 eps. of sakura diaries. there is no soft hentai in it. just a little bit of this little bit of that no big deal. if your into a strange twist in comedy and romantic story line this is a good choice. i liked it. but don't take my word for it. rent or buy an dvd or vhs if you cheap watch it if you like it buy and don't like don't buy it it's as simple as that.
Killermon Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Sakura Diaries is more of a normal Hentai not a soft hentai... and i heard its pretty good my friend has the whole series and he told me its hentai and from the parts hes told me about it dont sound too much soft hentai...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now