Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just discovered a HUGE obsession on Gundam Deathsythe.
Tell me everything about Duo Maxwell and Deathsythe!
Please. I know a little bit, but I don't know its weapons and ive chacked all of the search engines.
HEEELP!
Posted
Oh boy.
Deathscythe was built by Professor G. The MS is specifically designed for close combat because it wields the beam scythe. Medium-range weaponry are the vulcans and its buster shield. The buster shield can fire from its left forearm and destroying its target in a rather messy, but destructive way. It's main weapon is its hyper jammer system making the Gundam invisible to any types of electronic radar.

Good enough???
PM me if you need more info.
Posted
Questiob solved........ topic closed. (There's nothing wrong, it's just that there's no need for it to be open anymore)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...