Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]I don't know how to you weapon mods that I have downloaded. The file type is lwp. Can anybody please help me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Download this file [url=http://www.geocities.com/zero11x/LieroKit16.zip]here[/url]. [File Size= 232.6 KB] [File Name: LieroKit16.zip]

All the weapons mods for Liero that end in '.lwp' require a kit to patch into the game.[/color]
Posted
The page for the link is not up. And unable to find that file online. Do you happen to have that file in your hard drive? If you do, could you please attach it to a post so that I could download it.
Posted
[color=crimson]Haha. No I cant, It is far too large.

You should go to yahoo and type in 'LieroKit16.zip'

Or just 'Liero'.

Then after a few minutes, you will hit the jackpot.

- Ken :confuse2:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...