Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah comedy. .illuminates the soul and lightens the heart

Well tonight on channel 10 is the Melbourne Comedy festival. I personally can't wait because of some of the people who'll be on it, for example:

Bob Downe
The Umbilical Brothers
Lano and Woodley
Wil Anderson (Remember the Glass house on ABC Australia?)

and much more, but best of all they are Australian :D

*cough*

Well I believe this thread will fall on deaf ears as I definately don't think the Comedy festival has been sent to America ^^'
But I might as well post it up to find out who are your favourite comedy ppls, and if you know the ones above
Posted
I probably won't watch it, I'll be watching The Footy Show instead... :D

Though I'll tape it, mostly because I want to see Bob Downe, he'll make a laugh.... Just gotta get my VCR working now... :twitch:
Posted
Bleh. .thats one problem with the Comedy Festival, its being shown at the same time as my 2 favourite comedy shows:

The Kumars at number 42
Black Books

Dude, BB may be the funniest show on earth :D
Posted
Black books, my friend keeps telling me to watch it.... but i haven't.... I might watch the comedy festival, seeing i need a good laugh.... i like lano and woodley but I really don't care who it is as long as they're funny
Posted
mmm Black Books is on ABC at erm. .9:00 pm on Thursday nights

------

COOL! its horse! dude, I have a couple of footrot flats comic books lying around. Very funny comic:D
Posted
Well I actually watched the first hour of it, and boy am I glad I did.... there sure were some funny laughs on there, though then the Footy Show was on.... :drunk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...