The Darkness Bu Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 Okay I need 8 fighters over the age of 12(not really just profile wise)I'm not fighting I'm the announcer.Rules abide to the same as in the Dragon Ball tournaments.That is all.
Flash Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 Wow, you obviously put SO much thought into this. No sign-up sheet, no backstory, no nothing.. This isn't a RPG, a Spar... This hardly even constitutes as a post. :rolleyes: Perhaps you should rethink this a little better next time.
The Darkness Bu Posted April 11, 2002 Author Posted April 11, 2002 eek sorry you may close this right away sir flash I just thought that a tournament wouldn't need a backstory.
Flash Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i] [B]eek sorry you may close this right away sir flash I just thought that a tournament wouldn't need a backstory. [/B][/QUOTE] Well they don't really, but a bit of description would be nice. And like I said, a Sign-up sheet... I'll leave it open, just post the nessecary stuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now