Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can anybody give me a link to where I can find all of the episodes? I don't care where it is I just want them. As long as I don't have to download some crappy download engine, anything else will be fine. Or if you can't find one, somebody email me as many episodes as they can. Once somebody says they have episodes, I will post my email. Thanks for your help!
Posted
Well, I know that you could read them, but I want to watch them also. I have the first two Endless Waltz manga and I downloaded the first two episodes of Gundam, but I still need to know where I can download the rest. Help me out here!
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
Download Kazaa and look em up there.
Posted
Well, just to inform you, Zazza has some viruses attached to it. I got several viruses from it trying to download Gundam Episodes. It was all over the news a while ago.
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jonster777 [/i]
[B]Well, just to inform you, Zazza has some viruses attached to it. I got several viruses from it trying to download Gundam Episodes. It was all over the news a while ago. [/B][/QUOTE]
Bah! Kazaa rules. Speaking of rules, we are breaking some.
Posted
Yes, yes you are. Also, asking for such things is against Otakuboard rules, which you should have read before hand.

*Closed*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...