Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Deep in a dark cave, Sephiroth waits. He waits for any human being to walk across, when they do he will flip the bridge. They will fall forever. They can't come back up, no escape. Sephiroth is an evil man. So stay away from him, as far away as you can.

I don't make much RPG's like this one but here goes:

Charcter: (When al the chracters in clouds party are gone then we'll start it)
Weapon:
Where you joined Cloud's party:
Summon: (you can have as much as two)

Here's mine:

Chracter: Cid
Weapon: Last one he gets.
Where you joined Cloud's party: Rocket town
Summon: Shiva, Ifirit

If Sephiroth joins then he can be Sephiroth. This is gonna be lke the kind where you post little story's or something.
Posted
character: Tifa Lockheart!
age: 22 I think
weapon: premium heart
Summons: kinghts of the round, pheinox
Where I come in: Tifa's 7th Heaven
Spell: Cure 3( is this okay I figured someone needed to have a cure)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...