Tatsumi Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [url]http://www.geocities.com/tatsumi_dbz_rpg/index.html[/url] Join Now!
DarkSage Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [B]that does look pretty cool i think i might join myself[/B]
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 That does look cool I might join but I always muck them up!:(
SparrowHawk2005 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i might, but i'll have to think about it, most RPG's start to get good, and then they close... so i'm kinda sick of them. but i'll think.:sleep: :flaming: :devil:
Guest Safer Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I dont know. I like RPG's but I join them then forget all about them. So, Ill have to think about this one.:flaming: :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now