Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK cool!!! :cool: Do you think that there will be a multiplayer option, because i can already picture the 2 player madness in my head. It will be a total bummer if there isnt though.

Let me know everyone ok!
Posted
Oh, thanks for reminding me *-- RagnaroK--*, its been said that this game is also 2 players. I don't know if this is true as well, I only know because on a certain website I usually go to previewed it and they said its 2 players. I guess the way they use this is by comparing two player's records. The game will be able to record all the enemies you destroyed, how many hits you took, how long you played, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...