Blue Heaven Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I got my new EGM and saw that they released the new Xbox controlers. Their more compact and they play alot better. Who has them. If you do can you tell me how they play.
Guest Morph Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Well, from what I have seen, it is significantly smaller and more compact, I do not have one, but I do wish to buy one in the near future, but I'm going to buy another game before I get another controller.... JSRF [Jet Set Radio Future]
Charles Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 They've actually went and improved the analog sticks so that they feel more like Playstation 2's (a great move). But, I think that the secondary buttons (small black and white ones) are out of place. The shoulder buttons seem a little better as well. Overall, it's a pretty nice variation, but it still won't win accolade as the best controller out there.
Fall Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 To tell the truth, I thought the original controller looked pretty good in the magazines. Though they probably didn't play aswell as the looked... :drunk: From what I've seen in the magazines I bought, the new controller looks even better. Though I've never held one, so I don't know what it would be using it.
Ryan Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Sadly, I haven't seen these "new controllers" so I have no clue what they look like. But I will check them out next time I am at the mall. Sound ok, but right now the regular controllers are fine with me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now