Onix Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]Okay, I want to do an RPG, but I'm not sure how. So could some kind person let me know how?[/COLOR]
Flash Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Well first of all, I suggest you read some of the older RPGs (Meteo City, Dragonball Battlefield, etc), and get a general idea of how to RP, and different Genres, etc. Check out the sign-up forum to see how to set up a Sign-up sheet, and maybe even enlist in a few RPGs to practice, and get yourself started off. Remember; People won't join an RPG unless it's creative and appealing. No-one likes a dull RPG. :) And next time, PM one of the Moderators, don't post a question in the forum. :whoops:
Flash Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 No problem, YashamonMaster. Good luck with Roleplaying in the future. ^_^
Recommended Posts