Jonster777 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Today is National Free Comic Book Day. Head down to your nearest comic book store and get some free comics! I already did!
Tigervx Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 o, i didnt know there even was a holiday like that......
Jonster777 Posted May 4, 2002 Author Posted May 4, 2002 There sure is! I go to this comic store down the street from my church all the time and he told me to come down early in the morning today and get some free comics. It was hugely publicized on his place and also, it was printed on top of the comics. He didn't put them there, the company did. So go check it out!
Guest Magma Dragoon Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Why is this in Gundam??? Anyway yeah I went to Heroes and Fantasies and got Ultimate Spiderman #1 and some Star wars comic. It was cool, but the Star Wars comic was on some cheap paper. Oh well, I will take anything for free.
Tigervx Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 spider man #1? for nothing? to bad i didnt go anywere that day.....
Guest Magma Dragoon Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i] [B]spider man #1? for nothing? to bad i didnt go anywere that day..... [/B][/QUOTE] [B]Ultimate[/B] Spider man #1, the one they made in like 1999 or something. Besides it was a reprint, it's only worth the paper it's printed on. It has a big Logo that says Free comic book day, at the top. But if you like comics it's a good read. [SIZE=4]Someone take this out of Gundam Please![/SIZE] For some unknown reason it just annoys me
Yoda Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 [I]What in the blue hell is this doing in the Gundam section?[/I] *Closed*
Recommended Posts