Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
does anybody besides me love this sport?
have you ever tried?
would you?
come on, its a great way to have fun and get in shape if you wish. its one of the greatest things i can do with my time. really its more of a hobby than a sport, to me atleast.
not every ride is a race.
tell me what you think and if you ride, how about what kind of bike your on.
Posted
hey, biking is biking.
i now all the forms are different.
i also have respect for anyone that can get on a bike and just let the rest of the world past by at a nice pace.
Posted
lol.
well yea some times. i think that would be down hill.
truthfully, that stuff is crazy. i dont do that too much.
i love going down hills but in cross country, youve got to climb the other side if you want to go down.
really i just meant that its a simple pleasure that can take you away from your troubles or anything else.(for a couple of hours atleast)
Posted
Mountain Biking is awesome.
I tried it for about two months over last summer.
At the end of the two months i proceeded to flip over the handlebars and crack a rib.
My mom made me promise never to do it again untill she is dead.
I got about a 30 year wait.
Bummer.
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] I did mountain biking, ONCE and only ONCE, it was hard, and I almost fell a few times, but I didn't like it, I have never did it since...[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...