gouf Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 do any of you know the e-mail adress of the site owner of what used to be gundam project?
phoenixflames Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 If I did, I'd probably be cussing him out via-email right now. Sorry!
Emma Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Mark Simmons is the owner of Gundam Project. I saw him post on Gundam.com a few time. Good luck of finding him.
Tigervx Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 i forgot, i think i have some connections to help you soon though
Axel--Ignition Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 [url]http://gundam.anime.net/images/mecha/[/url] Ha! I got it straight from the source! [email]scorpio@best.com[/email] (You can thank me later, Tom!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now