Red Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 [B]Well at the moment DBZ is incredibly popular so it is easy to get material for music videos, but a lot of sites do music videos on anime series/movies (especially Akira)[/B]
Guest Morph Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 [size=1] Why, yes I have seen quite a few music video's, when I go to an anime site, one of the first things I look for is the music video's. If they don't have them, I would look down on the site. I haven't seen a Cowboy Bebop or Trigun one that was actually good though, if anyone has seen one, please [b]PM[/b] me and give me the URL for the site that you get it from, and I'll download it, Thanx Only Music Video's of Anime I have seen are DBZ and Akira, well those are the only good ones I've seen, I have seen others, I just couldn't tell what anime its from...[/size]
amiboshi Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 I really liked the Kare Kano video I saw, but other than that, the only "music videos" (besides DBZ) that I've seen have been video clips from anime's opening and closings.
Angelus_Necare Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 I saw a beautifuly rendered Cowboy beebop video set to "yesterday" by the beatles, it was so sad it nearly made me cry........ I wish I could help Hybrid, my only advice is to check Kazaa you can find lots of stuff there....
Guest Morph Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]I wish I could help Hybrid, my only advice is to check Kazaa you can find lots of stuff there.... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] Alright, I'll search for some stuff [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now