Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hi all,
Can anyone help me on Digi-world 2. Basically I want to get my champions up to Ultamets, but I can't work out how to get DP points and I also need some help with finding the DNA chips or thingys. Actually its my mate who needs the help but..neh...so can anyone help me to help her?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i]
[B]hi all,
Can anyone help me on Digi-world 2. Basically I want to get my champions up to Ultamets, but I can't work out how to get DP points and I also need some help with finding the DNA chips or thingys. Actually its my mate who needs the help but..neh...so can anyone help me to help her? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I'm not a Digimon fan, so I've never played the game. What I can do is give you link to a great FAQ. It has a bunch of hints and tips, plus a chart detailing the evolving process. I hope it has what you're looking for. If not, maybe we have some other Digi-fans around here that can provide you with the info. :toothy:



[URL=http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/digimon_world_2_na.txt]Digimon FAQ[/URL]
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest rrwoods
Posted
You can't link directly to the FAQs on gamefaqs, only to gamefaqs itself. I clicked on your link and got an error. Instead of linking to the FAQ, tell him how to get there.

Go to [url]http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/27810.html[/url] and click on the 2nd FAQ -- the one by SYusup.

EDIT: I'm definitely a Digimon fan, but have never played any of the Digimon World games. How good are they?

[size=1][color=blue]The link works fine for me, but thanks for clearing that up, just in case others have the same problem.
-Crazy White Boy [/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...