Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B]Despite the fact that most o the funny parts have already been shown in the previews.....[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Yeah, I think that is kind of taking a part in its low ratings. It was still a good movie though. :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]They didn't explain anything that happened in great detail. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. They told you [i]what[/i] someone was doing, but [i]why[/i] they were doing it and [i]why[/i] it was good or bad wasn't really explained. I bet the answer can all be found on the cutting room floor, with all the deleted scenes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...