Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone seen it? I just got back from seeing it. This and Star Wars was sold out about 5 minutes after my brother and I got our tickets. I liked it, but I was a bit dissapointed at how much Rachel Weisz was shown. She only had about 20 minutes all together in the movie.
Guest cloricus
Posted
I haven't even heard of that moive. (I'm in Australia, we get moves after you ppls) Whats it about?
Posted
Yeah thats the same guy, Hugh Grants his name. [COLOR=darkblue]Its about this man named Will(Hugh Grant)who lives by himself, never works, and has tons of money, and he bassically has no responsibilities. He starts going to this single parent support group to meet single mothers. He meets this troubled 12 yr old boy named Marcus(Nicolas Hoult). Whos a 'geek' to say the least. He starts coming over to Will's after school everyday. Will eventualy starts to care for Marcus. Thanks to Marcus and Fiona(Marcus's mother, played by Toni Collette), Will becomes less self obsessed. [/COLOR] Thats a taste of the movie.;) To see more heres the website. [URL=http://www.about-a-boy.com/]About a Boy[/URL]
Here are a few quotes from the movie..

"I used to think I was pretty cool. I didn't mean anything, about anything to anyone and I knew that guaranteed me a long, depression-free life." -Will

"You don't give a sh*t about anyone, and nobody gives a sh*t about you!" -Marcus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...