coolmon Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 Peach: (Wind whipping at her hair) MARIO!LUIGI!WHERE ARE YOU? Two toads run into the room. Toad 1: Peach, are you O.K.? Toad 2: We heard you screaming! Peach: Mario and Luig............ Peach is suddenly sucked violently across the room and into the portal... Peach: AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MARIO........WHERE ARE YOU?[SIZE=4]YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAVE ME![/SIZE]
Muse Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [I]Kirby is seen humming a tune on a small hill on the peacefull Star.All of a sudden,a small holographic picture of a tiny being with a mushroom-like hat,appeared[/I] Toad:Hurry!Come to Princess Toadstool's castle,we are calling all Heros,Princess Peach is in Trouble!! [I]Kirby jumped up and nodded,Talking was one of the Things He wasn't good at.The figure dissapered with a look of worry on its face.Kirby took a large breath of air and took off.[/I]
Boba Fett Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 Waluigi watched the call for heros as well. He despises his younger brother and his stupid friends. He realised that a princess had a lot of money, mabye he could get some of it if he saved her........... Waluigi got in his grey and blue go kart and sped off toward Princess Toadstool's castle........
coolmon Posted May 31, 2002 Author Posted May 31, 2002 Peach woke up in a strange place. It was all dark, and it was a big platform floatinmg in the air. [COLOR=deeppink]"Where........where am I?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=silver]"MWAHAHAHAMWAHA!"[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now