Jump to content
OtakuBoards

V-Jolt help needed.


Recommended Posts

Guest Golgo 13
Posted
Im currently stuck on the V-Jolt part in Resident Evil, even though i remebered the damn thing 4 years ago, now fate has taken an unexpected turn on me. any hoo, can some tell me how to mix the stuff in simple terms and also how to open the door since i hate messing around punching the code buttons randomly. Thanx
Posted
Here's a guide that should help you, no problem. You can find the number info scratched onto the wall in the room containing the V-Jolt materials.

1 = WATER
2 = UMB NO.2
4 = UMB NO.4

Fill a bottle with 1, and one with 2. Mix to get 3.
Fill a bottle with 4, and mix with 3 to get 7.
Fill a bottle with 2, and one with 4. Mix to get 6.
Mix 7 with 6 to get 13.
Fill a bottle with 1, and one with 2. Mix to get 3.
Mix 13 with 3 to make 16 or V-Jolt.

[I]or[/I]

1+2=3
4+3=7
2+4=6
7+6=13
1+2=3
13+3=16
------------
V-Jolt
Guest ProudClod
Posted
The codes a lot like lights out, why dont you practice at that lol!
And I cant believe that you remebered the mixing cwb...if you did remember it. *wink wink*
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
i think this would be closed if it was in a seperate thread


anyone know how to get past that absolutely frustrating water sample solution in re3 i cant see any clues, or any way to resolve this one it is like you have to fluke it???
Posted
Actually ProudClod, I had copied it down while playing the remake for GameCube. I'm fairly sure that the puzzle has gone unchanged. Remember, I'm the godfather of gaming. ;)

As for that water puzzle, Saiyangohan2002, I'm not sure I can help you there, as it's random. As far as I know, it has a random way to solve it each time, so it's never the same even if you turn the game off then load it up later.

Good work putting that question in here though. That's the kind of thinking I like. :toothy:
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Actually cwb, i think you need to get up to 20 enable to make J-volt, in the RE on GCN... not sure abour on the PSX version. Anyway in the GCN version it tells you the way to do it on the wall near the door of that room.
Guest Golgo 13
Posted
Is the game cube version the same as the psx cus Shinji Mikami said that the game was 70% new and i was just speculating if the v-jolt in the GCN was the same as in the psx if u have played both versions then ill take your word for it, but if you are wrong... EH UH, i dont want to starts again said the QUESH
Posted
Heh heh... I remember, 3, maybe 4 years ago, me and NeoC were up 'till at least 3am figuring out the V-Jolt formula... Nothing like playing RE in the dead of the night, heh heh... Good times.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
Man! i remember getting so frustrated about V-Jolt, I just went into the room and blasted the wretched plant with the shotgun!

I do believe there is a way to humiliate plant 42 by defeating it with the knife. Apparently if you stand real close it cant reach you
with its tentacles. Then you can slash away.*

*Alhough, it has never actually worked for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...