Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you want my story reopened?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Do you want my story reopened?

    • Yes
      1
    • No
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Who closed my cubone story and why? It was a good story and it wasn't inappropriate. :cussing: Why was it closed? :evil3: And by whom? :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]Who closed my cubone story and why? It was a good story and it wasn't inappropriate. :cussing: Why was it closed? :evil3: And by whom? :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Well, I don't know who closed it... But really, it should have been moved, not closed. I thought it was a perfectly acceptable story... Well, if you want to start it up again, I'd suggest posting a new topic in the Story section...

And next time, please ask about these things via P.M. or IM... kay? :)[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...