Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Link's Awakening Help


Recommended Posts

Guest kobelover02
Posted
I am in Level 7 and I can't beat the bomb lookin dude. What do I do?
Posted
what bomb lookin dude.if i knew i might remember.

oh maybe you mean that skull guy with the bats.well you know when he plays his flute the bats come down? well you have to destroy them all in one turn.(each time he plays his flue and the bats come down is one turn) youll have to do it again even if you miss 1.it gets kinda tricky depening on the formaion,but you only have to do it once.:)
Guest misssthang02
Posted
no not that dude he looks like a bomb and he has a ball that he throws at you.
Posted
Oh that gut.he is in level 7? oh well.

When he throws the ball at you run over to him and pick the ball up using the lv-2 power bracelet. then you throw it at him.just keep repeating until you squash him.
Guest kobelover02
Posted
thank you!!
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Wait, that guy's not in Level 7, is he? Level 8, yeah, and I think Level 4 or 5, but Level 7 only has one mini-boss, the skull guy with the birdies.

I dunno, I haven't played that game since who knows when...[/color][/size]
Guest misssthang02
Posted
I made a typo he is in level 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...