Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just wondering if any one knew for a fact, or had any good ideas. I plan on including this in the Mobile Suit section of my upcoming web site. I do not know if this info is even available, or if you just have to make an educated guess.
Posted
I don't think that this would be a good SECTION in a site. It's impossible to tell but I think it would be better if you had a Gundam bios section and just included it. It would add more flare to the site and distinguish it from the rest. Contact a company and ask what they would say. If they don't know then just guess.
Here's a hint: it's going to be a WHOLE lot of money.
Posted
Yeah, thats what I meant it will be included in the Bios. sorry if I confused anyone.

Yeah it will be a but load of money. Just a regular Gouf is around 70 tons of metal. Who knows the price on lunar titanium. Oh well, Ill do some more research.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...