Guest gohangt10 Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 Does anyone know where I can find the 9" s.s. gohan collectors edition?[QUOTE]"You have to walk your own path,no one can chose it for you."[/QUOTE]
SS Vegeta Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 I am not sure but I am pretty sure you can find it [URL=http://www.store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/dragonballz.html]here.[/URL] Hope it help's.
Guest Shift Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]I would try a search engine such as AOL or Google.[/size][/color]
Guest Chris Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 might want to try [url]www.gkworld.com[/url] they have quite a few dbz related items.
shibatku Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 Well I'm assuming you mean a figure. So if thats so you could check Electronic Boutique they had dome colloectors edition. Sam Gody might have them, but EB would probaly have them.
SS Vegeta Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 Oh yeah, there is another place that should definatley have it. [url]www.dbzstore.com[/url]
Recommended Posts