Orlando Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I have recently swapped my copy of Advance Wars with a friend but we have 1 problem. I can't remove my name and stats from the cart. Is there anyway to reset the gaming data?
tronix Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I think you can if you hold all the buttons down while you switch it on. keep them all held down until the game wont load any further.
Fall Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 Why don't you just read the book that came with the game?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now