Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In English I've decided to read the book [i]Looking for Alibrandi[/i] and I'm comparing it to the movie. In my opinion I think the book is better than the movie. One reason is beacuse there's more in the book than what you see in the movie.
what do you think of it?
Posted
Well, I haven't heard of the movie (or read the book for that matter) but books in general are usually better than the movie made off of it. It's a (usually) fact, just take that harry potter movie, they practically ruined the whole story! I read the book first and after I watched the movie I found out that they left ALOT out, and improvised on alot of the parts.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
havent read the book (didn't even know there was one :p . Wasn't the film australian? that movie was pretty cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...