Little Gohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I was wondering if anybody likes Herbie Hancock, he's an amazing jazz musician. I'm a very big jazz fan, was wondering who else is a jazz fan. Also Miles Davis is amazing too.
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [b] Ever heard of Nick Hancock? No? Good. Believe me, you'll want to keep it that way...[/b]
Little Gohan Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 wow more people know Herbie Hancock the I expected. *sighs* sheesh and no one likes jazz?:(
White Digivise Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I like Jazz, but I listen to alot of other music other than it most of the time. *Smiles* :( :confused: :) :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now