Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Bourne Identity


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]I saw this movie a few days ago, and I thought it was great. A ncie action/suspense movie. I recommend it to everyone! The acting is great, and the plot is good. Even though it seems like one of those dumb "guy lost his memory and must get it back" stories, it's a lot better than that. Go see it!![/b][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]I haven't gotten around to that one yet, but I plan on seeing it. It doesn't seem like that "lost my memory, I must get it back" type movie. I don't really know what it seems like to me, but it sure does look good. I'll probably see it sooner or later.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...