ZeroBlade Posted June 27, 2002 Posted June 27, 2002 Anybody here, have this game besides me? I need a bit of help from my fellow megaman lovers:D
Guest ProudClod Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 Hmmm...ok, just tell me where you need help and I will help you, there.....simple. :toothy:
Guest Shift Posted June 29, 2002 Posted June 29, 2002 [size=1]I may too be able to help, I don't own it, but I have beaten it. (a friend owns it)[/size]
ZeroBlade Posted July 3, 2002 Author Posted July 3, 2002 Whew, finally had time to ask me question! Ok, can ya tell me where the BluFrags are at? I got the first one but I don't wanna waste time looking for the other two.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now