Guest Nightwalker Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 Where is the cockpit in the Gundams, is it in the chest area?
Arkadyz Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [COLOR=orange]Yep you hit the nail on the head my friend...Most of the cockpits are located in the chest(With a very few located in the head?) id be alittle more sure of that last statement if it wasnt such an ungodly hour and my brain fuctioned properly...[/COLOR] :therock:
Guest Nightwalker Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 Ok, thanks. It seems weird to me not to have them in the head, but there must be some reason behind it.
Amphion Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Yes Arkadyz is right. But with Mobile Armor I am not sure where you would call it. It just varies on different types. But 90% of all MS's is located in the chest area.
Arkadyz Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 well i think it has to do with protection...the chest naturally has thicker armor then the head...Its easier to take a MS's head off and kill the pilot then put a hole through the middle of it...
Amphion Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 True. And theres less space in the head. If you add a cockpit to the head you hardly have room for the normal sensors it harbors.
Ray Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I'm rather glad that most of the cockpits are in the chest areas. A few series and games take the term [i]cock[/i]pit a little to literal. :D
Guest Zero Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I agree with Arkadyz protection. Look at what happen in 08th MS Team the head come right off with one hit.
Yoda Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [I]Okay, question answered, topic closed. Before this thing has a chance to turn to spam.[/I] ~Closed~
Recommended Posts