drysy Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 I was wondering if anybody knows where i can buy a copy from. I have looked for it on web sites but cannot find it anywhere, i know it has to be imported but any help would be much appreciated thanks
ZeroBlade Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 I remember that game. I was so looking forward to this game and knew every bit of detail as it was being developed. I even have a video and a playable demo of the game! I was never more angry in my life when they scrapped it at the last minute! To help you with you question, I don't know any sites unforunately. I did hear the game was decent even for hardcore gamers and it is better than the first VF-X game. However, might I sugguest you find Macross M3 on the Dreamcast instead since its the best 'Marcoss' game out now or if you have patience, for Robotech later this year. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now