Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok ok, before some of you get down my throats about this movie and me, let me speak then you can start your ranting. I just saw the movie recently, and I loved it. I should've read the book first, then watch it. The story was really good but sad. Mandy Moore did really good in the movie. Shane West was ok. I thought this movie could've been longer. This movie made me cry (im a sensitive guy). What I'm trying to say is this movie is really good if your into the whole love thing. But I'll watch anything that looks good to watch.

Say what you wanna say about me. I dont care what anyone thinks.


If you've seen the movie, add some comments/suggestions..anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...