Manic Webb Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 Some time ago, I bought "Tenchi Muyo! Midsummer Eve" aka "Tenchi Movie 2: Daughter of Darkness" on DVD. It's a pretty good movie, almost as good as "Love." It even included my favorite weapon, The Light Hawk Sword. (Spoiler Alert!) However there's one part that bothers me a little. In the part where Tenchi and Ryoko go down to Yuzuha's dimension, Washu warns them that Tenchi's sword won't work in a light-less demon dimension. Katsuhito (Tenchi's grandpa) says that they'd need the power of Jurai's strongest tree, Tsunami, to give Tenchi his powers back. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sasami joined with Tsunami? To give Tenchi his power back, wouldn't Sasami just have to use Tsunami's power or something? Using Funaho just seemed kinda pointless to me.
Twinzam v Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 I have seen the movie on DVD as well its a good and funny film:) Sorry i cant answer your question
Shinkoru Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 Auctually NO!. Sasami cannot use Tsunamis powers. Because 2 reasons. 1 Sasami is not Tsunami. and 2 Sasami will be Tsunami. makes no sence. lol lemme explain. Sasami will turn in to Tsunami upon turning 18 yrs old. Until then they are diffrent and theirfor cannot use Tsunamis powers. yett. clear anyhting up for you. OH and Daughter of darkness... lol its Manatsu No Eve... aka. ME! *grins* thats my nickname. and rpg char's name. :D
CutieKitty101 Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Talking about Tsunami and Sasami, did Tsunami save Sasami from death back when Ryoko attacked Jurai or did Tsunami just take over Sasami's body in some weird way? I was sure that Sasami's thoughts were in tact with Tsunami's, maybe not so Sasami could read Tsunami's mind but so Tsunami could read Sasami's mind, so wouldn't Tsunami be able to give Sasami the powers needed?
Manic Webb Posted July 21, 2002 Author Posted July 21, 2002 ...now that I think about it, shouldn't Sasami have her own Jurai Power anyway?
~*!Rei Hino!*~ Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Well its no Tenchi Muyo in Love, but it was alright. I didn't like it all that much. I don't know why it was just weird...I did like that Ayeka/Ryoko moment. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now