Manic Webb Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Who else here was confused by the title of the first Tenchi movie? The title is "Tenchi Muyo! in Love" and I automatically thought Tenchi fell in love with someone (judging by the title). But the way I see it, shouldn't the name of the movie just be "Love"? (Yeah, I know this is a horrible thread, but nothing ever happens in this forum. At least give me points for trying.)
Shinkoru Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 Auctually, it wasn't called Tenchi Muyo in love. it was called Tenchi Muyo, in love. meaning Tenchi wasn't necciclarly in love. get it. Tenchi muyo, just his name, the name of the movie is called in love. :D I own it. lol. and it that way because of his father and Atichaka, however u spell it. Thats why.
vegeta rocker Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 like the poor guy would ever fall in love, those girls never give the guy a chance to breath.
Shinkoru Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I agree. But Auctually he did fall in love. and it was in tenchi in tokyo,she went to his collage. non of the "girls" though. but he ends up wuith all of them in one series or another. Even washu. lmao, :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now