Dragonstar Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 :D That's the jist of what I was gonna say, anyone here happen to understand Japanese? There's this song in FFX called "Suteki Da Ne" Anyone know what it means?:D [color=indigo]I put your question in a new thread, since it didn't really go well in the other thread. - Desbreko[/color]
SephirothNIN Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 I dunno Japanese except some select anime vocab, but my friend says it means "Isn't it beautiful?", and he knows Japanese well enough.
Dragonstar Posted July 17, 2002 Author Posted July 17, 2002 :D Ah-ha! That's been buggin me all week. Thanks!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now